References and Information
- Medical Surveillance. Medical Surveillance (Ch 41 Craner)-Current Occupational & Env. Medicine 5th Ed. REPRINT
- Workers’ Compensation. Workers’ Compensation (Ch 6 LaDou & Craner)-Current Occupational & Env. Medicine 5th Ed. REPRINT
Mold and Indoor Air Quality
- Health Effects from Indoor Exposure to Mold in Water-Moisture Impacted Buildings. Chapter 3, IICRC-ANSI S520-2008 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation, 2nd Edition, Authors: James Craner, MD, MPH and Eugene C. Cole, DrPH.*
- Craner J, Stetzenbach L. Diagnosing the Cause of a Sick Building (1999). In Johanning E (Ed.), Bioaerosols, Fungi and Mycotoxins: Health Effects, Assessment, Prevention and Control. Eastern New York Occupational and Environmental Health Center, Albany, NY, 1999.
Internal Medicine / Health and Wellness
- Hypertension. Chapter 12, The Complete Vegetarian-Essential Guide to Good Health, University of Illinois Press ((2009) . Author: James Craner, MD, MPH.*
- Diet and Health: Low-fat, plant-based diet for optimum weight, fitness, chronic disease reversal and prevention…and ethical and planetary responsibility:
*This document is reprinted without permission from the publisher and is intended solely for individual or public health usage.