Patients who request a copy of their medical records for their own use, or to be transmitted to their personal physician or other authorized facility or person, may do so by completing the appropriate records release form and sending it via email, fax, or US Mail to Dr. Craner.
- There is no charge for electronic delivery of medical records to patients.
- All files will be electronically encrypted (as .zip files) or password-protected FTP download to ensure privacy.
Attorneys, insurers, and other third parties who request records must produce a signed records release from each patient and pay
- Customary and legally allowable (NV) photocopying rate is currently $0.60 per page (black and white), plus postage and notary fee, if requested.
- If records are requested in electronic form, a flat fee of $50 (in the absence of any legislated minimum).
- All files sent via email as electronically encrypted .zip files) must be acknowledged by Read Receipt, or password-protected FTP download to ensure privacy with email acknowledgment of receipt.
- Electronically documents submitted via CD will also incur a shipping and handling fee.