TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Please contact Dr. Craner via email to inquire and discuss your case. Dr. Craner responds to all inquiries personally.
- All patient care and consultation is by appointment only.
- Dr. Craner does NOT PROVIDE “PRIMARY CARE.”
- National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1558440016.
FEES AND INSURANCE
- Most workers’ compensation insurance and third party administrator referrals are accepted upon written agreement.
- Primary care for acute or chronic work injuries (strains, sprains, lacerations, etc.), or chronic pain is not provided.
- Care and consultation for individual patients outside of workers’ compensation insurance are fee-for-service, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Fees for services are based upon the nature and complexity of the problem.
- Some fees include the cost of detailed report preparation and follow-up communications.
- Patients will receive an itemized receipt which they can submit to their health insurance company for reimbursement.
- Patients are responsible for obtaining all necessary “preauthorizations” from their insurance provider or physician for referral, consultation, and/or new patient care.
- Patients are responsible for obtaining and forwarding any necessary medical records from their physician, hospital, laboratory, or other medical facility.
Personal check, cash, or (upon approval) credit or debit card are accepted.